"Please respond with best matching resumes of your own candidates ASAP for
the below direct client requirements"
*Role: Infrastructure Project Manager*
*Work location*: Dallas, Tx
*Duration* :3 -6 months (with possible extension)
*(Contact:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Candidate is preferred local, will need to travel the Dallas area
Expected to work 9 – 10 hours days.
100% Manage and deliver high quality data center infrastructure projects,
meeting all scope, schedule and financial constraints and expectations.
*Expertise: In Architecture*
*Required Knowledge & Skills:*
• Documented experience successfully working in complex, high-risk
projects that apply standard Project
· Management methods.
• Ability to understand business objectives and how to meet those
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Strong, clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good Presentation skills.
• The ability to conceptually understand technical (technical
computing infrastructure) solutions and environments.
• Working knowledge of Project Management tools, including Microsoft
• Able to work with all levels of management to complete projects
• Ability to excel in a high-profile, high-demand environment.
• Understand architectural design challenges, concepts and solutions
in areas such as: Business Continuity, Disaster
· Recovery, High Availability, Data Networks & Security.
· Desirable Knowledge & Skills:
• Technical knowledge and understanding of specific infrastructure
technologies including: Unix (Sun & AIX), Wintel,
· VMWare/ESX, Citrix/Metaframe, Web (IIS & Weblogic), Shared Storage
(SAN, NAS, SATA) & Veritas.
*Management Skill: *
Must be able to direct and manage a diverse project team comprised primarily
of infrastructure technical resources.
· Manage and lead infrastructure projects with a diverse team of
individuals from a variety of areas including: systems administrators,
storage administrators, network administrators, system architects and
database administrators as well as application maintenance and application
· Must have clear and concise communications skills and be
comfortable in presenting to management representatives .
· Must deliver frequent, clear and concise project status reports to
all project stakeholders.
*Complexity/Problem Solving: *
Must be able to monitor project progress as it tracks to the project plan
and identify all issues and risks at the earliest possible stages. Must also
develop mitigation plans for identified issues as well as develop root cause
and action plans for all project issues, escalating whenever necessary.
· Should be able to work with minimal supervision to accomplish
tasks and assist team members where needed.
· Expected manage all project financials and deliver within budget.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at