*Hello, *

*Hope you are doing good,*

*Please go through the following job description and let me know if you have
any consultants available in the market and Interested in this position, if
yes, please send me the updated resume and contact details ASAP.*

Title: Java Integration Contractor

Start Date: ASAP

Duration: 1 month with likely extension

Location: Kansas City

Interview Process: not specified- test, phone, phone.

We have an urgent need for team members as part of the Architecture /
Integration work stream, strong Java skills and also have played the role of
architect in some projects.

·         Experience with object oriented programming including very good
understanding of polymorphism and core java concepts

·         Strong knowledge of System Integration Planning Phase

·         Strong architecting and integration experience

·         Multithreading

·         Swing and Struts

·         J2EE

 Please reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0106, 602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121

(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)