Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Sr. Multimedia Developer

Location                   :  Delaware

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  6 months

Rate                           :  $50/HR to c2c

Required Skills:
1. Design background
2. Adobe Flash expertise
3. CSS
4. Java coding
5. HTML and XML
6. Illustrator
7. Photoshop
8. Director

Seeking a highly innovative Sr. Multimedia Designer with that rare combination
of creative design and code skills. If your design portfolio includes fresh and
beautifully executed UI design, AND you have advanced Actionscripting, Flash,
HTML and CSS skills to back it up, we definitely want to see your online
portfolio. (User Interface design examples are a must.)

Here are the job details:

.Design and develop highly innovative art and graphic solutions to support
web-based projects
.Create, communicate and enforce standards governing graphics creation and
.Work well with a dedicated team that develops and maintains website
applications for one of the largest financial institutions in the world
.Apply expert-level proficiency in a broad range of design, code and
presentation tools including Adobe Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop; HTML, CSS,
XML, Javascript, Actionscript; and mid-level (or greater) proficiency in Adobe
Flex, Director, Premiere After Effects
.Weave rich media techniques into your creative solutions when appropriate and
stay on top of emerging technologies and latest web trends
.Provide strong knowledge of web design/usability principles
.Confidently articulate your ideas to groups, large or small
.Demonstrate an ability to work well individually or within a team environment
.Offer creativity, imagination, attention to detail and dedication to deadlines
.Perform a variety of tasks exercising independent decision-making
.Provide guidance to and/or lead activities of lower level professionals as

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.