This is a Govt. opening.
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $50/hr on 1099 (not C2C)
1) Contractor will provide technical support for Microsoft Office SharePoint
Services (MOSS) 2007 on-going server customization, auditing, remediation,
automation, and documentation efforts for the Department of Technology
Services Core Systems Team. Duties will include:
· Administer, maintain, troubleshoot, monitor and provide day to day
support to the MOSS 2007 and SQL Server environments, provide basic
application support and issue resolution.
· Design, develop, and maintain SharePoint and MOSS 07 templates and
· Provide SharePoint implementation guidance and consulting to the
business and community of site owners regarding site design, collaboration,
project team communications, and content management strategies.
· Coordinate and facilitate the improvement of processes, sharing of
best practices, soliciting feature enhancement priorities, and communicating
next steps in the use of tools for collaboration and content management.
· Document and report system usage and activities on a monthly basis.
· Resolve issues relating to the content creation and publishing of
web properties in SharePoint and MOSS 2007.
· Provide SharePoint and MOSS 2007 account maintenance and support,
and train new users.
· Perform tasks related to delegating SharePoint content
administrator roles to appropriate users.
· Provide application development support such as customize Active
Directory automation, and create web service other custom applications
· Perform content creation and administration, as necessary.
2) Contractor Staff will have extensive experience in the following:
· Windows 2003+ , VMware
· MOSS 2007 products and technologies, Excel & Project services, Info
Path, MS Designer, MS Visual Studio, Microsoft Office Project and
integration with SharePoint
· MS SQL 2000+ and Oracle 9+
· Knowledge of XML, XML Schema, MS SQL server, IIS 6.0, Web services
and MS .NET framework, AD, DNS, Network, and Security principles
· Coding / Integration / Operations in Visual Basic, C#, MS Designer,
3) Contract staff will work side-by-side with County staff to facilitate
4) Contract staff will report directly to the DTS Core Systems Team
Thanks & Regards,
Sameer | Recruiter | 347-414-9685
Work E-mail ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger ID: sameer_sinha7
Google Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
***Join Me: http://groups.google.co.in/group/SAMSin?hl=en
Be linked on: LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/samprofile
Catch me on: www.myspace.com/sameersinha
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at