Please send suitable resuems along with rate and contact info.

We are currently seeking J2ee Architect for our Client roles in Chicago, IL.
-Immediate Interviews.

Position Title: *J2ee Architect*

Location: Chicago, IL (prefers Locals)

Duration: 6+ Months

*Job Description*

Need Strong J2EE Architect with webSphere Apps server experience.

J2EE IBM Websphere person ready to start work on this week itself in Chicago

*Thanks & Regards,***

*Jitha Radhakrishnan***

*Vaptech Inc.***

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*

Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.