*Business Analyst (Payer Experience on Claims in Health Care Experience)*
Here is a hot requirement for* < Business Analyst (Payer Experience on
Claims in Health Care Experience) – VA >. *Please let us know if you have
any suitable consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *Business Analyst**
*Location:* Richmond, VA**
*Duration: *6 Months
*At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst (Payer Experience on
Claims in Health Care Experience)*
- Experience of Health Care Payer Industry.
- Apply the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of technology
systems development, with particular attention to the Claims domain.
- Performing tasks in support of a systems development lifecycle
including, requirements definition, functional specifications, use case
scenarios, test plans, documentation, training, and implementation.
- Participating in the development of story boards and mockups of
application interfaces and process flows
- Making presentations on business practices, industry standards, and
functional design working with the development team as part of the solution
design and change management processes.
- Facilitating, motivating, and coordinating activities of user, and
vendor personnel assigned to a specific project.
- Enrollment, Service, Claims, Finance. Uses this knowledge to bring
solutions to business groups supported to enhance the enterprise*s
competitive edge. Has knowledge and background of technologies and tools
used in payer business areas. Has basic understanding of business, market
and industry issues facing a specific business unit or function. Supports
several simple to moderately complex business processes.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at