(Job) - Hyperion Brio Reports Developer - San Francisco, CA
*Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This is for my direct client opening for a Hyperion Brio Reports Developer -
San Francisco, CA. This is a 2 Months Contract Position and the rate range
is DOE. Local candidates preferred
1) Preferred 2yrs minimum OBIEE Interactive Reports (Hyperion Brio toolset)
2) Good reporting design sense.
3) Strong SQL skills (both query development as well as tuning)
4) Self starter and able to craft prototypes to refine requirements.
5) Troubleshoot and resolve daily reporting automation issues.
1) Passion for data analysis and reporting
2) A strong drive for results takes initiative in a fast paced and demanding
3) Demonstrated analytical skills, attention to details and ability to work
effectively under time pressure.
*1) Minimum 2 years experience designing and developing reports.
2) Experience with Dashboard design and development.
3) Advanced proficiency with SQL.
5) Experience with relational database concepts.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT experience:
Total Hyperion Brio Reports Developer Experience:
Total Experience with Dashboard design and development:
Total SQL Experience:
Total Experience with relational database concepts
Is this on W2/1099/C2C? Specify:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to *
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
** Francisco, CA
** Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
Thanks and Regards*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at