Hi,

     This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for below
requirement.

SHOULD BE ABLE TO START BY MONDAY 10/27/08

NO INTERVIEW REQUIRED

REQ:  Very Sr .Net Developer with Sharepoint exp
No of positions: 2
Boston MA
Duration: Long Term

9+ years + with IT
1. Sharepoint EXPERT (Atleast 3+ exp)
2. .NEt expert with front end Ajax, CSS, HTML and Sharepoint is a plus.

NEED SUPER STRONG GUYS (architects, hands on leads/PM)

Thanks & Regards
Vysham
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC