Send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Resumes will not be considered with out EDI, RFC, BAPI and BDT*
SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Springfield, MA
Duration: 3 months+
Start Date: Immediate
The qualified individual will be responsible for the maintenance,
enhancement and production support of SAP applications for a Fortune 100
company. The available position is in support of the Incentive Commission
Management module (FS-ICM). The ideal candidate will have a distribution
background and object oriented aptitude or experience.
- Participate in defining/documenting technical system requirements
- Maintain ABAP programs for interfaces, reporting needs, and user exits
- Troubleshoot problems with existing code using ABAP, EDI, ALE, BAPI´s.
- Ability to work collaboratively with business partners
- Assist with troubleshooting and application performance issues
- Resolve problems, document issues and resolutions.
- 4+ years of SAP ABAP development experience.
- Strong knowledge of EDI, RFC, BAPI and BDT
- Understanding of SAP Inbound/Outbound interface architecture
- Familiarity with object oriented programming & Workflow.
- Understanding of SAP technical architecture and system level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Use of ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Debug and SQL tracing tools
- Debugging and programming skills
- Wizard development in SAP a plus.
- Maestro and SAP scheduling experience preferred
- ABAP Object and Dialog programming a plus.
- XML and UNIX skills a plus
- DBA experience, R/3 4.7, ERP 2005, BW, or XI also a plus.
- Knowledge of distribution & compensation applications preferred
Thanks and Regards,
9106 Philadelphia Road, Suite 107
Baltimore MD 21237
Fax: 410 406 9079
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at