*Kindly  reply to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project*

*Location:   Jacksonville, FL or New Brunswick, NJ*

*Duration:   6 * *Months *

*Initial Assignment Responsibilities:*

SAP Security Consultant

 *SAP HR Structured Authorization Developer* (*Role Based Security*)

   - *Ability to extract* and *document functional requirements* from the
   - Ability to consult on *SAPHR* capabilities with the business to define
   business rules and requirements
   - Ability to document *technical specifications *
   - Ability to configure *SAPHR Security based* on technical specifications

   - Ability to develop custom (*ABAP*) *code to satisfy business,
   functional, and technical requirements* where *SAPHR* *standard
   functionality* falls short
   - Previous experience and knowledge of structural authorization in
the *SAPHR
   BI module is required*
   - *Ability to travel as necessary for face to face meetings with the
   client and other business owners *
   - Excellent written and oral communication skills

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Ahmed**
*Technical Recruiter
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)

Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Fax: 732-876-0235
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you