Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Requirement Details :

ROLE : Technical Writers.

Location : Atlanta, GA (Some travel to other locations may be required)

Duration : 3-6 months*

*Plus expenses for any required travel outside of Atlanta, GA*
*
Requirement Details:*

*Technical Writer to document Data Center Discovery, Analysis and Data
Center move steps.

Skills Required:

Prior knowledge and experience in IT Technical Documentation along with
expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and VISIO.

Role/Responsibilities:

* Resource will be involved in documenting all of the work related to client
projects related to Data Center Discovery, Application Mapping, Data Center
Move and other work as assigned.

* Resource must be experienced and familiar with IT terminology and
reviewing PowerPoint diagram, VISIO charts and Excel files then converting
them into meaningful technical documentation.*

With Regards:
*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM) varmadprince6 || (GTalk) varma.obsi
www.openboxsolutions.com

For Better Resources join in this Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/hot-recruiters*