Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 POSITION DETAILS:

-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------|

|Job Title:               |Principal Systems Administrator – Citrix
Administration         |

|-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------|

|# of Contractors Needed:
|1                                                               |

|-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------|

|Office # / Location:     |225 Borthwick Ave, Portsmouth
NH                                |

|-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------|

|Targeted Start Date:
|ASAP                                                            |

|-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------|

|Length of Assignment:    |3-6
Months

|-------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------|

 Additional Notes:

       ·

----------------------------------------------------------------|

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|PROJECT/POSITION DESCRIPTION: (for external
use)                                         |

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|SQL administrator and report generation - Position requires in-depth
knowledge of        |

|Microsoft SQL Server 2005 specific to database structures, queries and
report generation.|

|Experience as a SQL administrator and/or DBA a strong
plus.                              |

|-------------------------------------------+--------------------------+-------------------|

|REQUIRED SKILLS:  (for external use)       |REQUIRED EXPERIENCE LEVEL:|
YEARS of      |

|                                           |  (BASIC, INTERMEDIATE,   |
EXPERIENCE:    |

|                                           |     SENIOR, EXPERT)
|                   |

|-------------------------------------------+--------------------------+-------------------|

|   Requires in depth knowledge of          |     Senior / expert
|         4         |

|   Microsoft SQL version 2005.  Experience |
|                   |

|   with reporting front ends such as Brio, |
|                   |

|   Hyperion and SQL Report Manager assumed.|
|                   |

|   Microsoft SQL DBA certification a strong|
 |                   |

|   plus.  Additionally requires a strong   |
|                   |

|   working knowledge with Windows Server   |
|                   |

|   environments within large networks.     |
                        |                   |

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused