Here is a hot requirement for *< J2EE Programmer - Trenton, NJ - 8 Months >.
*Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for the
earliest client submission.
*Position:* J2EE Programmer
*Location:* Trenton, NJ
*Duration:* 8 Months
- This Java Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding,
component & assembly testing of all application code owned by the
- Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or required
fixes to production problems.
- Design applications to functional and technical programming standards.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
- Coordinate work with other software developers on Application Teams.
- Assist Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring
estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
- Develop application designs in support of the systems specifications,
web services and interfaces, in conjunction with application architects.
- Operating System expertise sufficient to perform performance and tuning
- Execution of all responsibilities with minimal direct supervision of
- Generally aware of new developments in industry and process and has
ability to apply them to work as appropriate.
- Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues
in a timely manner.
- Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
- *Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) - Required – 3
- *Microsoft Visual Source Safe – Required – 3 Years*
- *Oracle 10g Experience – Required - 1 Years*
- *MS SQL Experience – Required - 1 Years*
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at