Hi Friends,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send me the profile with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sr. ABAP Programmer

Start:  ASAP

Rate:  $50/hr Max

Duration:  6 months with possible extension

Location:  Southern CA

  a.. We are seeking a Senior ABAP programmer with background in SD area ( 5-6
  b.. Functional knowledge of SD (4.6c) Solid analytical skills
  c.. Ability to troubleshoot production problems (debugging)
  d.. Excellent communication skills to support business users and gathering
  e.. Functional knowledge of APO (DP, GATP, SNP) for 3.0 is a plus
  f.. Knowledge of ITS/IAC is a plus Upgrade experience from 4.6C to ECC6.0 is
a plus
  g.. This candidate MUST have Very Good English skills.
  h.. Cost must include expenses as all inclusive.
  i.. APO and ITS experience is a huge plus and candidates with this experience
are highly desired by the client.
Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net