Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

3+ Months

Princeton NJ

Rate: $60/hr

Candidate must have strong and recent experience in implementation of CRM
Service Management or SAP Solution Manager ChaRM.

Must have complete understanding and expertise in ABAP OO programming with
hands-on experience in use of EEWB, BADI, ALV and Dialog programming.
Ideal candidate must have hands-on expertise in customizing user interface (SAP
GUI), implementation of Partner and Organizational data determination, IBase
and Business Partner Management.

Very good understanding and functional knowledge of CRM business process and
data model is necessary.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082