*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* ***

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

* *

*Mainframe Tester*

*Location:* *Cedar** Rapids**, IA***

*Duration: 6 -12 months contract Extendable*

*Rate: $25/hr C2C (Max)*

*Positions:2*

*Note:We did two closures,we have two more positions still open.*

**

 *Required Skills:*

* *

   - Good communications both written and verbal
   - Experience writing test plans
   - Experience creating test data
   - Experience validating test plans to expected results
   - Experience working defects to resolution
   - Mercury Quality Center experience
   - Mainframe testing experience
   - Mainframe experience with ISPF and TSO
   - Mainframe experience with FileAid or InSync
   - Mainframe experience with DB2 and QMF or Spufi (or other DB2 query
   management utilities)

Thanks & Regards
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.,  "Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Ph:609- 945- 2911, Fax 609-452-5613
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.e-zencomp.com
Partner to PTC Arbortext products.