This is Madhush from Sriven Infosys Inc, Looking for the consultants for
below requirements.

  Role               : Citrix presentation server support

  Duration     : 2 years

  Location      : Malvern PA

  Reply to me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  This position will be supporting a large, complex suite of laboratory
automation applications. Candidates should have extensive experience with large
Windows Server 2000 and 2003 environments and Citrix Presentation Server and be
able to work closely with clients and application owners to provide support and
gather requirements.

  Experience with commercial laboratory automation applications is a plus.

  Experience working in a highly regulated and controlled GxP environment also
a plus.

  Sriven Infosys Inc
  Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 216
  Alt : 646-898-6228 Ext:216
  Fax: 212-658-9460

  Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics.

the inconvenience caused.