Hi,

   This is Madhush from Sriven Infosys Inc, Looking for the consultants for
below requirements.

Role               : Citrix presentation server support

Duration     : 2 years

Location      : Malvern PA

This position will be supporting a large, complex suite of laboratory
automation applications. Candidates should have extensive experience with large
Windows Server 2000 and 2003 environments and Citrix Presentation Server and be
able to work closely with clients and application owners to provide support and
gather requirements.

Experience with commercial laboratory automation applications is a plus.

Experience working in a highly regulated and controlled GxP environment also a
plus.

Thanks & Regards

Madhush
Technical Recruiter