This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for
below requirement.

Urgent Position

Applications / Web Developer
Location: Piscataway, NJ

Duration: Long Term

Rate: $37/hour c2c (Not Negotiable)

Adobe Acrobat, ABAT, Data Integrator  are preffered

Candidate must be strong technically and must have excellent communication

Javascript, XML, XSL, SQL Server 5 required.
Adobe Acrobat, ABAT, Data Integrator a plus.

Demonstrates good knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, and 5+ years job related experience.

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused