*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

****

POSITION: MS Exchange Engineer

Location: 225 Borthwick Ave, Portsmouth NH
 Targeted Start Date: 11/1/08
 Length of Assignment: 3-6 months

Additional Notes: Must Have Sharepoint experience.

 PROJECT/POSITION DESCRIPTION: (for external use)
 Engineering design projects and reviews in the following technologies:

 Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Trend Micro for Exchange, Live
 communication server, Rightfax 9.3, Sharepoint WSS/MOSS, Ironport
 X-Series Appliances, Ironport PXE Series Appliances, EMC Legato
 Archiving, Microsoft SQL 2005, Active Directory. Platforms MS Server
 2000, 2003, 2008

 REQUIRED SKILLS: (for external use) REQUIRED EXPERIENCE LEVEL:

 (BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, SENIOR, EXPERT) YEARS of EXPERIENCE:
 Exchange 2003, 2007 Senior 5
 Live Communication Server Senior 3-5
 Sharepoint WSS/MOSS Senior 3-5
 RightFAX Senior 3-5

 MS Server 2000, 2003, 2008 Senior 3-5
 Active Directory Senior 3-5
 IronPort Appliances Senior 3-5
 EMC Legato Archiving Senior 3-5**

**

*Kindly respond with below details:*
*  *

Updated resume

Full Name

Phone Number

Email ID

Current Location

Relocation preference

Visa Status

Availability

**
Feel free to call me for any further assistance !!!!!

Thanks & Regards

KRIS

Technical Recruiter
Siliconss Inc.