Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Client: Target Corp.

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 4 months

*Target.com WMS MQ/MB Developer*

Programmer/Prog Analyst - Development: Prepares Specifications. Participates
in design walk throughs. Constructs applications according to
specifications. Tests and documents applications. Responsible for
implementing systems into production and for verifying success of each
implementation. May be responsible for production support of applications.
May be responsible for analysis of user requirements. 1-3 years experience.

Technical Skills:

MQ Series : Programming : 5+
Years<https://tipp.target.com/Buyer/Main/aw?awh=r##>,
XML : Programming : 5+ Years <https://tipp.target.com/Buyer/Main/aw?awh=r##>

Non-technical Skills:

Analytical Skills <https://tipp.target.com/Buyer/Main/aw?awh=r##>, Detail
Oriented <https://tipp.target.com/Buyer/Main/aw?awh=r##>, Manage Multiple
Tasks <https://tipp.target.com/Buyer/Main/aw?awh=r##>,
Strong Verbal - Written Communication
Skills<https://tipp.target.com/Buyer/Main/aw?awh=r##>,
Works Independently <https://tipp.target.com/Buyer/Main/aw?awh=r##>

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused