This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on SAP APO
Consultant Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

INTERVIEW: F2F, after the initial phone interview

Position    :   SAP APO Consultant

Location   :   Philadelphia, PA

Duration   :   9 Months

APO Modules:   SNP, PP/DS, CIF (Integration between APO and R/3 )

SAP R/3 - PP Master Data: Resources, Recipes, Production Versions. MRP and
execution of Process Orders

SCM 5.0

R/3 4.6C or ECC 6.0 (ECC 6.0 preferred)

Supply Network Planning (SNP):

"           Configuration of APO- SNP including Planning Areas, Planning Books
and Data Views

"           Master Data: Calendars, Resources, PDS, T-Lanes

"           Set up and use of SNP heuristics, optimizer and Capable to match
(CTM) techniques

"           Forecast consumption, Safety Stock Methods

"           Capacity planning/leveling with SNP Heuristics

"           DRP, Deployment and Transport Load Builder process

Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS):

"           Configuration of the Master data (Calendars, Resources & PDS).

"           Worked with DS-Planning board, Production Planning table and also
familiar with Set-up Matrix, Model Mix Planning & Production Campaign.

"           Use of standard DS Heuristics ( Top-Down, Bottom-Up, etc)

"           Integration of Planned and Process Orders with R/3

"           Experience in a planning process using both SNP and PP/DS

"           Creating, activating and monitoring the CIF integration models for
transferring the master as well as transaction data, including the model setup,

             post processing, delta report and queue monitor

"           Ability to communicate and train users

"           Full life cycle experienced including Unit Testing, Integration

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused