We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.
Position:  Java Developer with Tivoli Exp...
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months

Project Description:
(Must have the Tivoli)
Required Skills:
Strong Java and J2EE development experience (4-5 years).
Internet based application development experience (4-5 years).
IBM WebShere Application Server development and deployment experience.
Internet protocol knowledge. Tivoli Identity Manager exposure
Preferred Skills: IBM Clearcase experience
Years of  experience: 4-5 years
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to work under pressure and to use own initiative.
Sound general IT skills.
Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines and browser issues.
Must be flexible.
Able to multi-task.
Take ownership of assigned taskss
Detailed Description of Daily Assignment:
Port applications from WAS v5 environment to WAS v6
Detailed Description of needed deliverable: Identify Source Code; Identify
Existing WAS Components; Identify Identification Points, Migrate Code,
Package in Opsware; Deploy Code to lower Lifecycles; Test and document
results (Unit Test, Sysytem/Regression, Integration, Stress); Deploy Code to
Full Name:
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Resource Manager
Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
Work: 703-880-2640 ext: 4002 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.