Hi,

This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on SAP HR
Payroll Lead Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   SAP HR Payroll Lead

Location   :   Delaware

Duration   :  12 Months

We are looking for a SAP HR/Payroll support that will lead the Enterprise
Design phase and help leverage our Client's existing investment in SAP
HR/Payroll.  This role will work directly with the Systems Integrator and the
SAP Competency Center to preserve continuity of HR/Payroll operations and
manage HR/Payroll integration points in the Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
project.

Required General Skills

  a.. Experience in designing and deploying large-scale HR/Payroll SAP
implementations
  b.. Experience implementing SAP HR/Payroll for large union populations.
Union Bid/Bump experience a plus
  c.. At least 5 years experience in SAP HR/Payroll systems and processes.
Knowledge of SAP OM, PA , PD, PY, TM and FI/CO
  d.. Experience with SAP Time and Payroll integration to FI/CO
  e.. Excellent communication skills both written and oral
  f.. Able to translate business requirements into practical technology
solutions
  g.. Proactive participant that challenges status quo to embrace improved
methods, newer technologies and better processes
  h.. Able to think and operate on both the strategic and tactical levels. For
instance, able to devise a short term solution that complements the longer term
goals

Desired Skills

  a.. Experience with IBM/Maximo MRO a plus

Thanks & Regards
Bingi

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC