Please send me the resume at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skill:C# ASP.Net Developer with recent financial Investment Banking
*Please **do not submit** resume **without** a recent financial investment
banking project. *
*Any one coming out of Lehman Brothers, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan,
ML, MS or Bank of America would be preferred. *
*1. C#, ASP.Net Developer*
Main Duties/Responsibilities of the Role
- Develop as directed by the business priorities in the given technologies
of C#.net, ASP.net, and Oracle.
- Work closely with analysts to understand business requirements follow the
analysis through into detailed design and implementation in the underlying
code. - Detailed unit testing (as specified in the design phase) and then
working with the component and acceptance testing teams to ensure successful
release to production.
- Design, development and unit testing of the user requirements extending
the system. Assistance during user testing.
- Agreeing and enforcing coding standards and quality control procedures.
- Documentation. Support of the component and acceptance test phases
investigating and resolving defects.
• BS / BA Required in Computer Science or numerate / analytic discipline
• 5+ years working in a commercial environment within a structured
• Experience with C#, ASP.Net Development
• Experience with Oracle backend
• Good written and oral communicator with peers, managers, and business
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and follow through to resolution;
delivery-focussed, independent, proactive.
• Ability to work individually, in a team and across teams.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Tolerance for change.
• Excellent problem solving skills and abilities to identify original and
efficient solutions to problems.
• Ability to compose emails and short documents that are clear, concise, and
• Experience of working with other teams or users to assist in resolution of
issues or delivery of projects.
• Experience with Extract, Transform, Load applications.
• Experience of development of mission critical applications.
• Knowledge of financial markets products.
• Knowledge of Derivatives products (Credit, Interest Rate, Equity, Fund
• Experience of leading a small team
(A Pioneer in Information Technology Services)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at