Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  Senior Software Engineer
Location: Valley Forge,PA
Duration: 4months

 Project Description:

GSI is seeking bright, motivated Senior Software Engineers to provide
technical excellence and leadership within the fast-paced, project-oriented
Java/J2EE Web Technologies software engineering teams. GSI desires experts
in the areas of Web/Java/J2EE software development who will become key
decision makers in the software design and implementation processes.
Senior Software Engineers work closely with the Database, Architecture,
Project Management and other software teams to implement technology
solutions for new and existing web applications. Senior Software Engineers
participate in all phases of a project including: planning, spec review &
signoff, design, development, code reviews, testing and ongoing support.

 Responsibilities :

. Design, document, and implement new web-based solutions to support GSI
business needs.
. Participate in requirements gathering and estimation tasks.
. Assist support and infrastructure teams with problem resolution.
. Promote team-oriented environment, working closely with all levels of
product development staff and third-party development teams.

Requirements :

. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Advanced technical degree a plus.
. 8 years experience developing Web-specific J2EE applications.
. 5 years experience scripting SQL (statements, stored procedures,
triggers). PL/SQL strongly preferred.
. Experience using Oracle 8i or higher and BEA Web Logic 7.0 or higher.
. Experience using JUnit.
. Experience developing XML parsers.
. Experience developing JMS/JMX applications.
. Experience developing Web Services (SOAP).
. Experience in Unix Shell scripting (sed/awk/sh/perl).
. Experience in Unix command-line environments.
. Experience refactoring existing systems to design patterns.
. Experience in collaborative teams using CVS.
. Experience with ANT and/or Maven strongly preferred.
. Prior experience in e-commerce software application development preferred.
. Experience with Websphere MQ is a plus.
. Experience using Spring is a plus.
. Experience using iBatis and/or Hibernate is a plus.
. Experience managing software development projects and teams is a plus.
. Experience using Extreme Programming (XP) is a plus.

Full Name:
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Rate:

Regards,
Vicky
Resource Manager
Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
20171
Work: 703-880-2640 ext: 4002 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please): [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.