Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position: Project Manager with teradata exps

Location: San Francisco, CA (Local Only)

Duration:  7 months

*       Directs and monitors all activities for highly complex, high risk,
strategic technology-based projects from initiation to delivery.
*       All projects cross platforms, applications, and/or business lines.
Works with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements,
design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems
initiatives.
*       Plans and directs highly complex program schedules and budget,
monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
*       Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project
updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management/ resolution
and communication, usually at the executive levels.  Provides direction to
all related technical project management staff while serving in the primary
project leadership role.
*       Typically reports to a Technology Manager.

Minimum of seven years experience with the following:

*       Managing project installations with the following technologies:
Teradata, Extract Translate Load (ETL), WebLogic, Documentum, SunOne,
iPlanet, UNIX, Oracle, F5 Loadbalancer and Sun Hardware.
*       Implementing projects in a high availability environment meaning no
system downtime during implementations.
*       Extensive experience with reviewing, ordering, and building hardware
for new technologies.
*       Defining non-functional requirements 5.  Demonstrated experience
utilizing Microsoft Project and full knowledge/experience using Microsoft
office suite.
*       Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
*       Strong team player.
*       Must be available for 24X7 support and participation on evenings and
weekends.
*       B/S or equivalent.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,
Vipul

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please):  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.