I have an urgent requirements mention below, Please send updated
resume of your consultant to me if they are interested for this position.
Below is the job Descriptions. Please let me know if you have any consultant
for this positions.
Kindly have a look and mail me the following:
1) Updated Word Resume
2) Authorization Status
4) Expected Hourly Rate.
5) Current Location
6) Contact Info
*Role:Senior C/C++ Developer *
Minimum of 10 years implementing low level communication protocols
interfacing with external hardware controlling systems. Communication
systems interface with complex manufacturing devices for production and
process management and control. Systems must also be capable of managing
high levels of network traffic to support manufacturing traceability and
statistical process control.
Eligible candidate must have at least 8+ years in the following:
· THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE COME FROM A MANUFACTURING / ELECTRONICS
BACKGROUND AND HAS TO HAVE UNIX / LINUX NOT WINDOWS BACKGROUND.
· Strong C/C++ development
· Strong Object Oriented Programming and Development skills
· Strong UNIX background utilizing Redhat Linux, Fedora, Miracle
· Strong TCP/IP communication background at socket level with
protocol design skills
· Strong understanding and experience of POSIX interfaces, UNIX
processes, networking, multi-threaded programming
· Shell scripting
· Solid understanding of development, testing and integration
· Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services, and
· Broad understanding of programming logic concepts and application
analysis and design techniques
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing with both technical
and non-technical staff
· Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities
· Strong analytical thinking skills
· Good planning, organizing, decision-making and problem-solving
skills. Thorough with careful attention to detail
· Interacts with all project team members, support groups, vendors
· Assists in project planning to establish development time
estimates and project delivery.
· Develops and translates program design and code specifications.
· Defines and documents technical requirements for development or
modification of software application modules.
· Provides technical coaching and mentoring to less experience team
· Perform extensive unit testing of projects and capable of
evaluating testing results to find areas of performance tuning.
*Experience Pluses: *
· Experience with implementing internationalization of application
· XWindow/Motif and user design concepts
· Oracle/Microsoft SQL Server Education/Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
*Thanks & Regards*
*Durga Sakuntala Vanamu***
A CMMi Level 3 Company;
14100 Parke-Long Court Ste: M, Chantilly, VA 20151
Direct: 703 994 4880, Fax: (703) 935 8288
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is
confidential, may be privileged, and is intended solely for the person
and/or entity to whom it is addressed and is a property of Adaequare, Inc.
Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or copying of this communication, or
any part thereof, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please return the e-mail and attachments to
the sender and delete the e-mail and attachments and any copy from your
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at