Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP
Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Title: *Endur Openlink Developer*
We are looking for a candidate with strong ETRM product - specifically
Openlink Endur experience for providing technical solutions to projects.
Candidate needs to have good exposure to trading and risk management domain
and needs to provide techno-functional leadership in the above area. Also
the person would be expected to help in building internal competency with
- Reporting to Technical Architect/ Project Manager, the expectations
- Provide techno-functional leadership for the services provided for
projects using ETRM products (Openlink ? Endur).
- Liaise with client managers/ specialists to understand the problem
- Provides appropriate input to the manager for planning & scheduling
- Provide Design solution for projects
- Building competencies and manage knowledge.
- Solution definition ? methodology, approach and technical solution
- Provide technical leadership in development/ implementation/maintenance
- Proactively understand challenges and issues. Make recommendations to
improve techno-functional solutions and workflows.
- Good understanding of performance issues / solutions with ETRM product
- Conducts technical feasibility and validates various solution options
for the requirements
- Provide technical support during build, Test and Deploy the complex
- Perform code reviews of the deliverables
- Adhere to the project plan & schedule
- Provide Subject Matter expertise in specific ETRM product space
- 4+ years IT work experience within energy trading and risk management
- Good experience working with Openlink Endur product customization and
- Good AVS scripting knowledge
- Understanding of overall enterprise architecture including integration
tools, application servers etc is added advantage.
- Good understanding of the SDLC and has participated in all stages of
the software development
- Should have a strong understanding of the RDBMS (Oracle / SQL Server)
- Good understanding of the F&O or derivatives trading
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral,
- Self-motivated, strong bottom-line and techno-functional leadership,
- Ability to take ownership of activities and the tenacity to ensure
- Flexibility to travel and relocate depending on the requirement
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"
Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at