Hello Associates,

I have a requirement for* Composite ETL/EII Architect** *with one of my
Client based at *Location:* *Houston, TX*, have a look at this requirement &
forward me your consultant updated resume along with rate confirmation

*******Composite ETL/EII Architect** @ Houston, TX*****

*Title:                 Composite ETL/EII Architect*

*Location:         Houston, TX*

*Duration:          3+ Months*

*Max Rate:        Open*

*Required Skills:*

   - Degree required.
   - *5-7+ Technical experience as a architect or developer ***
   - *5yrs+ Project management and oversight ***
   - *5yrs+ Mid - Senior Architect ***
   - *5yrs+ Oil & Gas experience ***

* *

   - Mid to Senior Level architect / Developer for existing Upstream
   - Key contributions to project using background in *Composite ETL / EII.*
   - The ability to deliver solutions using the latest tools, technologies
   and concepts to a range of clients from C-level executives to
   production-floor engineers.
   - Should have experience of at least one major SOA implementation program
   as well as a deep background across a range of technical competencies
   including requirements management, applications architecture, *data
   design (Warehouse, MDM, BI, etc.),* *Real-time Data Management. *

 *Knowledge of the following:*

   - *Oil & Gas - (REQUIRED)* **
   - Composite *ETL Software or EII experience (REQUIRED)*
   - Successful contributions on Composite *ETL project  (REQUIRED)*
   - General Data Management Background *(REQUIRED)*
   - *Data Warehouse (REQUIRED)* **
   - *ETL  (REQUIRED)* **
   - Web Services

*Thanks & Regards,*