Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Data Analyst

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6+ Months

- Excellent Dallas Corporation Needs an Expert in Data Analysis / Mining.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Data mining application developer with
demonstrated skills and experience in statistical modeling and data mining
to work for this leading Dallas TX corporation!
*- Data manipulation and statistical analysis using R language is highly

- Client is looking for: industrial consultants, professors and graduate
students in the areas of data mining/statistical modeling.

- No R experience is OK as long as you are willing to learn on their own
before the job starts.

- Targets are Statistics, Data Mining, Statistical Analysis and Modeling.
You mush have statistical modeling, statistical analysis skills and data
mining skills.

- A PHD or Masters Degree candidate would be preferred.

Responsibilities: Introduce to this corporation the latest advancement in
data mining and statistical analysis techniques;

- Conduct initial data exploratory work on this corporations data to
recommend the best analysis and modeling approach; Develop (along with other
team members) a working prototype that implement the recommended approach
from above.
- Deliverables: Presentation and/or workshop on latest advancement in data
mining and statistical analysis tools; A recommended model and methods for
mining corporate data; A functional prototype of such a model.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Data Analysis, Research, R, Modeling, Data Mining, Data
Modeling, Statistics *

Thanks and Regards!*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.