Hi

Kindly check the requirement and let me know if you have any consultants
with the matching profiles .

Location: Schaumburg IL

Rate: Open

Duration:  3+ months

*Position: J.D. Edwards Expert (Need someone with 10-12 exp)*

***Pls don't submit resumes with it's not a 100% match*

*Position Description: *

1.Resource would need to evaluate current J.D. Edwards's middleware
implementation and provide recommendations for improving performance and
reliability.

2.Resource would make improvements to middleware between WebSphere Commerce
Server and J.D. Edwards's backend.

3.J.D. Edwards currently runs on an IBM I5 series machine.

*Professional  Skills:*

Experience with JDE a must preferably with version Xe, Update 4, Service
Pack 23 D

*Required Soft Skills:*

 Experience with WebSphere Commerce Server.

Ability to formulate and communicate implementation options and associated
costs to both technical and business users at client.

Best Regards,

*Prashant Mishra*

* *

*Technical Recruiter*

Landmark Technologies

 Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ph#  646-340-5851 Fax # 212-504-8320

www.landmark-technologies.com

Visit our group at www.landmarkgoc.com

*Being an ISO 14001:2004 certification and ISO 9001-2000 corporation we
assure you high quality and superior level services.*