Greetings from Aim Computer Consulting
We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sr. Performance Tester that has extensive MS Visual Studio "Team Test"
Automated Performance tool
*Duration:* 6 months contract
*Location:* Indianapolis, IN
*Start-ASAP:* interviews will happen early this week
(This is a Junior/Mid Level Role)
*Please note: *Heavy VSTS experience required. - Experience with MS Visual
Studio "*Team Test*" Automated Performance tool mandatory.
- 5+ years of QA or technical software industry experience.
- Ability to automate processes and test plans using third-party tools
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and to work closely with
- Experience testing Internet-based applications.
- Experience with performance metrics associated with usage model, web
server analysis, data base analysis.
- Experience with performance, load/capacity and reliability testing
- Heavy VSTS experience.
- Knowledge of the software development and release process.
- SQL trace and SQL dashboard utilities, Fiddler, IIS and Event log
capturing, Windows Reporting Services for results compilation and analysis.
- Visual Studio "Team Test" Automated Performance tool mandatory. The
Performance testing module as part of Rational and Mercury will NOT do for
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*Web: **www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>**
*Fax: 734-418-2603 *
*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* | IM: roy_raju3 ***
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at