*Travel Industry Experience is Must.*
Here is a not requirement for *< Sr. QA Tester (Travel Industry Experience
is Must) – Minneapolis, MN – 6 Months >.* Please let us know if you have any
suitable consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *Sr. QA Tester (Travel Industry Experience is Must)
*Location:* Minneapolis, MN
*Duration:* 6 Months
The Senior QA Analyst will be responsible for monitoring compliance with
established standards and procedures for the Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) in accordance to the SQA processes and provide visibility into the
quality of the project and the processes being used to develop them. This
position will contribute to improving software quality by appropriately
monitoring processes and providing recommendations for improvement
opportunities for any given area of IT. The QA Analyst must understand the
Software Quality Assurance and Software Quality Control role and functions
as a central source of knowledge on technology and standards.
- Performs workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Test plans will include functional, integration, system, regression,
load and performance plus other tests as required. Determine test cases and
scripts based on anticipated user interaction and system requirements.
- Determine scheduling of tests and defect resolution consistent with the
overall project schedule. Update and prioritize tests in coordination with
the QC Manager based on changing business requirements, communicate clearly
the manifestation of defects to developers in order to resolve them as
quickly as possible.
- Participates in requirement analysis contributing to clear and testable
- Participates in project planning events to contribute and support risk
- Contributes and assists with establishing improvement recommendations
in compliance with existing policies and processes
- Ensures areas of reuse or repeatable test, level of risk and
probability of occurrence
- Provides education and training to testers
- Understand both QA & QC role (functionality & differences between)
- Act as QC analyst and performs these functions as requested
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at