Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 6 Months
Basic Job Function:
This position reports to the CourtLink QA Manager and is responsible for
being the first line responder for Engineering Services support issues. This
person will be creating automated build systems for the various Litigation
Services products and will work with QA and development to put in place
appropriate testing environments. This role is responsible for supporting
key Engineering Services servers, such as those in our Team Foundation
Server (TFS) environment. This candidate in this role will also act as a
liaison between Engineering Services and other internal IT groups.
• B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• *6+ years* of information technology experience.
• Ability to perform *scripting and software programming.*
• Experience setting up an *automated build system*.
• Strong knowledge of server technology and hardware.
• Ability to set up and *configure servers.
*• Knowledge of *networking.
*• Proficiency with at least *1 scripting and 1 programming language*.
• High level of initiative and tenacity.
• Ability to prioritize workload.
• Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
• Strong understanding of *Team Foundation Server 2005* (could be under
• QA automation experience.
• Network administration experience.
• Respond to all Engineering Services support issues in a timely manner.
• Set up and configure all Bellevue Engineering Services servers.
• Put in place automated build environments for every Litigation Services
• Help QA to determine (and then put in place) effective testing
• Keep management informed of project status on a regular basis
• Build relationships with other internal IT groups and meet regularly with
• Become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all things related to builds
• Maintain the existing Team Foundation Server configurations and
troubleshoot issues as they are reported in by various users.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-377-1844 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at