We have the following immediate need for a *DB2 DBA *position. Need someone
with *DDL *experience.
If you have available candidates, please reply with their word resume,
location, rate and contact number.
*Details are as follows:***
*Title:* *DB2 DBA*
*Requirement:* *DB2 DBA, DDL*
*Location:* Framingham MA.
*Rate:* $55/Hour on corp to corp
*Duration:* 6 months
- Lead in the Administration, development and implementation of polices and
procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company database.
- Implement data models and database designs, data access and table
maintenance codes; resolve database performance issues, database capacity
issues, replication and other distributed data issues.
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Understand project requirements, provide advisory services to enhance
project returns Evaluate new features and provide recommendations on new DB
- Coordinate DB design reviews Execute DDL Creation and Implementation
Design backup/export/import and restore strategy Design purge and
reorganization strategy Design DB monitoring strategy
- Validate backup/export scripts are functioning as desired Design and
develop DBA applicable turnover documentation Provide support to off-shore
S&M prior to off-shore turn over Contribute and review Logical models for
transformational projects Provide DB Infrastructure recommendations and
reviews of recommendations
- Execute Logical modeling for Non transformational projects Execute table
refresh design for Development and Quality Assurance instances Create
user/user account management Design space management procedures
- Create Data Base, tablespaces, tables , indexes, views Collaborate with
Application owners to size the Initial database and provide projections for
3-5 years Design DB column layout and initial configuration requirements
- Execute Physical modeling Advise applications team on performance testing
- Execute iterative performance tuning until optimum performance is
confirmed Review and provide recommendations to optimize applications
developed SQL code
- Contribute to design requirements for co-existence testing
- Contribute to the creation of Stored Procedures and triggers on DB's
Design and develop backup/export/import and restore execution scripts Design
and develop purge and re-organization execution scripts to be executed by
operational DBA's Design and develop monitoring process-configure Quest
tools Advise and recommend applications team on database upgrades
Collaborate with the Security Architect to design security for the DB
Perform Data Dictionary Language Management and version control
Thanks & Regards,
*Amtex Systems Inc.*
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.
50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at