I have very good resources to your requirements
Kindly send me your requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please contact me for further detailed profile of my consultants.
Here goes the Consultant Details
*Title:* SQL Server database Admin
*Exp:* 9+ yrs
· Experience in Designing, Testing, and implementing various
projects on Client/Server applications, strong Analysis skills.
· Experience in designing and implementation of efficient Backup,
Restore, Maintenance, Disaster Recovery & High Availability Strategies
· Experience in Handling 24 X 7 SQL Production On call duties
· SQL Server -Client Installations & configuration
· Migration / up gradation from SQL Server 2000 to 2005.
· Log shipping setups
· Performance Tuning
· Contention resolution techniques
· 3rd party Tools / Software that work perfectly with SQL Server
· Consolidating SQL Server Activities
· Proactive Decision / Judgment Management & Execution
· Presentation & Documentation
· Replication Models like Snapshot, Merge and Transactional.
· Extensive knowledge in Relational Database Management Systems.
· Developed, deployed and monitored SSIS Packages including
upgrading DTS to SSIS.
· Experience in supporting Very Large databases (VLDB),
troubleshooting the problems
· Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
· Experience working with NT Server – Administration and
· Extensive experience in ERP Implementing, ERP Maintenance, ERP
customizations and enhancements and SQL Database Administrator
· Core Team Member in Scope, Implementing ERP: Sales and
Distribution, Inventory, Account Receivable system with web Based
Application and Later Integrating Barcode System
· Identified key business needs and made recommendations for
· Identified Opportunities for improvement (e.g. Innovation,
· Translate Objectives to Strategy (e.g., create
scenarios/solutions, provide expert advice)
· Contextually Impacts (e.g., identify implications of
problems/issues/events on business processes)
· Educate Users/Client and Ensure Compliance (e.g., Security
practices, best practices, etc.)
· Validated Masters data entry accuracy between new system and
· Analyzed designs, test, debugs, maintain and support programs
along with internally developed application
· Responsible for the preparing of Testing Plan and execution
· Core Team Member IN Y2K Implementation
· Designed a System of Electronic Fund Transfer to ICI Vendors
· Developed MIS Reports
· Developing Workflow Applications
· Developing Data warehouse Systems
· Customer Profitability - This retrieved data from SQL server
databases and then transferred to Lotus Notes database.
· Carried out customizations and enhancements in the existing ERP
package to meet the user requirements and audit policies.
· Handling External (KPMG, Price Water, Ernest & Young) and Internal
Auditor, training users on system security & Password Policy
· Full Training to All user and Managers
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and Team Player skills
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong Problem analysis and resolution skills
· SQL Server 2000/2005
· ETL, DTS Tools
· Lotus notes
*Looking forward to hear you all…..*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at