Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Please kindly don't send resumes without - Architect, Java 5, Spring,
Hibernate 3.2+, and Oracle 9+ Experience.*

Mandatory Requirements:
- Java 5
- Spring
- Hibernate 3.2+
- Oracle 9+

*Role: Sr J2EE Developer/Architect
Duration: 6 months
*Location: Chicago, IL
Rate: Please send us your best rate confirmation.

Description of Job:
We are developing a complex Rich Internet Application for Web Logic Portal
10. We are seeking one Senior J2EE Developer.

The J2EE Senior Developer is required to have at least 4-5 year as J2EE
Architect/Developer, and have the following skills:
- Java 5
- Spring
- Hibernate 3.2+
- Oracle 9+

The following skills would be nice to have:
- EJB3
- Sybase
- Web Services

Technologies for the project include:
- Rich Internet Application
- Flex programming
- WebLogic Portal Server 10
- Federated Portal
- Oracle 10g
- Eclipse
- Java 5

Sure closure for strong consultants. Please send us the Rate, availability,
resumes and contact details. Please provide a good time to call the

Thank You,

Best Regards,
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you