Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Prefer local candidates first

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                :  Network Engineer

Location       :  Denver, CO

Start Date     :  ASAP

Duration        :  6+ months

Rate               :  $50/hr C2C

IVR, Genesys, JSP and VXML experience is required

This person will have design and architectural responsibility of all
Genesys/Voice Genie IVR environments within Client and externally hosted at
Nuance.  This will include, but not limited to, design and integration of the
IVR infrastructure, design and integration of the Voice Genie IVR applications,
as well as operational management and support of the environment
post-production.

This person will need to have expertise across the technologies that make up
this solution (VXML, JSP, Java, Genesys strategies and configuration, voice and
data network design, system of record integration, reporting tools and
solutions, and numerous different vendor products).  It will be critical that
this person have the ability to have equally strong design and diagnostic
skills.  In a distributed environment like WF, it is paramount that this person
has the ability to properly assess issues to the root cause, and to do that
they must understand all aspects of the topology.

Additionally, this person will need to assist new internal business partners in
transitioning their call center operations on new technologies and platforms,
providing call center technology and design expertise.

Minimum Qualifications: experience designing and implementing next generation
IVR applications (4+ years), Voice Genie strongly preferred, experience
integrating and supporting multiple vendor products and technologies within the
dynamic, high volume call center environment (6+ years), expertise with Voice
Genie, VXML, JSP, Java, Genesys strategies and configuration, voice and data
network design, excellent communication skills, written and verbal, experience
communicating with various levels of engineers, architects and management, as
well as proven troubleshooting skills in complex and diverse business and
technical environments.

Prefer local candidates first and I have underlined any special notes by the
job description

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205