* Greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

* Hope you are doing well…………. *

This is my direct client opening for *RF Engineer - San Diego, CA*. This is
a *6 - 12 Months contract position*. The Hourly rate is $DOE.

-We have multiple contract openings for our client for RF Engineers to work
on transmitter, receiver designs and other RF circuitry design for their
mobile phones.

-They'll be working on any and all RF parts of the phone.

*The right candidate will be:*

·         Degreed Engineer with anywhere from 1-6 years of CDMA experience.

·         They'll be working with various RF simulation tools (experience
with Cadence would be a plus), as well as basic network analyzers and signal

·         CDMA knowledge is a must; contractors will be working in the 1.9
GHz range.

·         Knowledge of how to use CDMA call boxes is a plus.

*Additional Notes:*
2-3 openings for this position.

Client will interview and hire non-local candidates over the phone. No need
for flying candidate in for a face-to-face interview!!!

* *

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.            *

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total RF Engineer exp:

Total exp with transmitter, receiver designs and other RF circuitry design
for their mobile phones:

Total CDMA exp (Must):

Total RF simulation tools exp:

Total exp with Cadence:

Total exp of basic network analyzers and signal generators:

Total CDMA call boxes exp:

Hourly Rate:

Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*o**m**?subje**c**t**=** **RF Eng**i**n**eer - San Diego, CA**

** Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response*

* *

* ***

*Thanks and Regards**