This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for below

No of positions: 2
Job Title: Windows Admin
Location: Greenville, SC
Pay Rate: $40/hr [Not Negotiable]
Length of Assignment: 6-12 months
Experience Level: 5 years

Job Description:

Should be able to configure servers, routers, switches, transceivers.
Installation of new Windows, Linux servers , firewalls etc.
operating Systems - Windows 2000 & 2003 (Must Have),  Linux ( nice to have )
Networking/Protocols - TCP/IP, Ethernet
Cisco Certifications are an added plus.
Fair level of knowledge needed in Database servers management and SAN (Storage
area networks

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused