* *

*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

My client in MN needs a Siebel consultant with the following skill set:

Position @ MN  (6 Months Contract).
*Siebel Conversion Lead Role..*
*Bolded Skills are Mandotory*
*Job Description:*

·         Experience in at least *one lifecycle of Siebel Data Conversion*.
·         Experience of *Siebel Data Model and Enterprise Integration
·         Preferably good understanding *of Informatica ETL.*
·         Can own the deliverables and lead the effort.

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details:

Current Location: