Hi

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Job Title: *Senior Functional PeopleSoft Analyst*

*Duration:* 6 months

*Location:* CA (locals required)

*Rate:* Open

*Job Description:*

Skills:

5+ yrs PeopleSoft v8.9 exp including. Integrating contingent staff

into PS; implementing manager self svc; migrating and mapping non-PS source
of contingent data; conducting process design sessions; creating process /
data flow diagrams; global PeopleSoft environment.

*Duties:*

- Work with the project manager and assist in the definition of functional
project tasks

- Support the functional tasks outlined in the project plan

- Drive the completion of functional deliverables

- Participate in data gathering, consolidation, analysis and definition

- Conduct requirement gathering and process design sessions

- Facilitate discussions with regional and HQ HR staff

- Conduct requirements and process design sessions

- Enable timely resolution and appropriate issue escalation

- Create documentation to support proposed data/process flows and project
tasks

- Identify impacts and considerations to migrating historical data

- Provide functional expertise related the PeopleSoft person model and
manager self-service functionality

- Make design recommendations for the incorporation of contingent staff into
the current model with a focus on automation opportunities

*Thanks and Regards*

*Ajay** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*

*678-240-0740 fax*

*Mail:** [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**

*Margin10 Consulting Services***

Website:*www.margin10.com* <blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.margin10.com/>