Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                :  BizTalk Administrator/Architect

Location       :  South Florida

Start Date     :  ASAP

Duration        :  Long term

Job Description:  Shown Below.  Please Note - the candidate must have strong
BizTalk clustering experience, multiple hosts experience and application

The BizTalk Administrator is responsible for maintaining the environment, and
working closely with system architects and developers to ensure the
infrastructure meets the business expectations. Our client is looking for the
following skills in this individual:

 Minimum 2 years of BizTalk 2006 administration.

Minimum 2 years experience with web-technologies as ASP.NET / Web Services,

Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 preferred.

Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint a plus.

Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services a plus.

Ability to implement, enforces, and adheres to standards.

Formulate and monitor policies, procedures and standards relating to database
management; propose and implement enhancements that will improve the
performance and reliability of the system;

Excellent verbal/written communication skills.

Ability to independently investigate, analyze and troubleshoot problems, to
determine and provide accurate resolution and root cause.

Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.