Hi Friends,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send me the profile with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Junior QE Testers
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 11+ Months
Rate: $20/Hr Best
Openings: 4

12 Months experience in software testing.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
Experience working with Mercury Test Director or Quality Center preferred.

Review requirements documentation, test cases development, and test execution
of consumer & enterprise communication software applications.

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net