*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for the
below mentioned requirement.*

*Linux Systems Administrator*

*3+ Months*

*Durham* NC

*Rate: $48/hr*

*Reference Code:** 1001169150*

Red Hat Linux Work Request

Skills & Experience
 Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system
 C++ systems programming
 PHP source code
 RPM installer
 Dell Optiplex GX-755 personal computer
 AccuMed AutoLink application

Issues to Resolve
1. AutoLink server system crashes.
2. AutoLink server backup operation to CD.
3. AutoLink application filling management queue clearing operation.
4. Support for additional AccuMed cabinets connected to a single AutoLink
5. View AutoLink application reports from a remote computer.
6. Auto link application memory leaks.
7. Utility to migrate the existing configuration data to the new Dell GX-755

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.