Please kindly give reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This is for my direct client opening for a Project Manager - Mid Town
Manhattan, NY. This is a long Term Contract Position and the rate range is
$50-65/hour. Their will be a face to face interview after an initial phone
I have a long term project opportunity for a PMP Certified Project Manager.
The PM will focus entirely on IT Infrastructure projects - there will be no
software development projects. PMP Certification is a MUST.
*- PMP certification is mandatory
- Must have executive level communications and presentation skills
- Must have experience managing IT infrastructure
- Must be "Hands On" and want to "Do What it takes to Get Things Done"
- Minimum 8 Years in the IT industry
- Minimum 5 years as a Project Manager
- Experience in managing concurrent projects
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Do you have PMP Certification?
Total IT experience:
Total Project Manager Experience:
Total experience managing IT infrastructure:
Total experience in managing concurrent projects:
Is this on W2/1099/C2C?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1):
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at