Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Requirement Details :

ROLE : **Siebel Clinical BA's (CTMS**)

Location : **MN**

Duration : 6 months*
***
Requirement Details:*

*Looking for a very strong Business Analyst with Excellent Communication
Skills.*

*Needs to Interact with the end users.*

*Must have worked with Pharmaceutical companies in the recent past 3-4
years.*

*Excellent Business Analysis skills and presentation skills.*

*Siebel experience for 3-4 years.*

*Any SIEBEL Certification is PLUS.*

*Required Skills :*

*Siebel ePharma, Siebel Analytics (nQuire),*

*Business Process :  *

*Pharma Business Processes --  (Pre Call Planning, Samples Management, Call
Execution, Territory Alignment, Territory Planning)*

*Clinical Business Processes – (Investigator Management, Monitoring, Site
Management, Document Tracking, Payments, Subject Enrollment) *

*Call Center Business Processes – (Misc Call Center Processes)*

*Drug Control Process: Adverse Event Management, Product Analysis and
MedWatch Reporting.*

With Regards:
*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM) varmadprince6 || (GTalk) varma.obsi
www.openboxsolutions.com

For Better Resources join in this Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/hot-recruiters*