*Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project*

*Location:  VA*
*Duration: * *6 Months *

*3-4yrs DBA; Expertise Oracle primarily & Sybase;*
*Experience with upgrades, backups, tuning, and system/user maintenance as
well as data warehousing, data guard, data pump & performance tuning on
Solaris platform with Oracle 10/11. Sybase versions 12.x & 15.0 helpful.*

   - 3-5 years of DBA experience
   - Excellent knowledge of one or more of the major DBMS systems
   - Excellent knowledge of software upgrade procedures
   - Professional certification(s) desired
   - Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
   - Strong leadership skills
   - Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related

Database Administrator is responsible for monitoring space usage, starting
up and shutting down databases, diagnosing errors, administering distributed
databases and developing automated backup procedures.

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Ahmed**
*Technical Recruiter
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)

Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Fax: 732-876-0235
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you