Please send me the resume at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Please **do not submit** resume **without** a recent financial investment
banking project. *
*Any one coming out of Lehman Brothers, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan,
ML, MS or Bank of America would be preferred. *
UNIX Systems Administrator serves as a member of a team. Majority of
responsibility is carrying out daily tasks. Individual is expected to be
adept in one or more technologies as required.
• Provide day to day technical and developer support for the CS
• Build and support disaster recovery initiatives and ensure
on-going compliance with the CS security baseline;
• Install and maintain the operating system and related software
products. This includes performing required upgrades to ensure operating
system currency, improving monitoring capabilities and eliminating legacy
• Design tools and procedures to automate and enhance
functionality of the installed system software and improve productivity
within the group;
• Provide diagnostic support and act as interface to vendors for
all failing components within the system;
• Evaluate and recommend hardware and software to end users;
• Manage technical projects that support key initiatives within
Position requires shift work on a rotating schedule which may include nights
2 years experience in financial industry
3 years experience in Unix/Linux administration
• Knowledge of Unix (Solaris) and/or Linux (Red Hat & SLES) and
other core system tools such as NIS, DNS and NFS. Required, 3 years.
• Performance analysis and tuning. Required, 2 years.
• Knowledge of disk management tools such as Disk suite and
Veritas Volume manager. Required, 3 years.
• Knowledge of clustering tools such as Veritas Cluster server.
Required, 2 years.
• Knowledge of SAN technology and its impact on the server
environment. Required, 2 years.
• Troubleshooting Skills. Required, 3 years.
• TCPIP. Required, 3 years.
• Shell Scripting. Required, 3 years.
• Distributed Systems Management. Required, 5+ years.
(A Pioneer in Information Technology Services)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at